The information we may collect from you
We may collect information that you supply to us when you:
• Email us directly or contact us through our website www.speedyspecialists.com
• Call us or send us a facsimile (fax) or send us a SMS
• Write to us
• Meet with us on a face to face basis
• Send us a job application (including CV) directly to us
The information we may collect from you:
• Your name and job title
• Your contact information including telephone and email
• Your company details including company name, address and contacts (or if you are not a business or company, the address you provide)
If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. Where we are responding to an enquiry or assisting you with our services we may need to ask you for additional information, we will explain why we require the information and explain how we will use it. If you choose not to provide the requested information we may unfortunately not be able to provide our services to you, or assist you with your enquiry. We may also collect data from you if you contact us to apply for a job.
How will we use your information
We collect the information you provide in order to:
• Supply you with our services (for example you need us to provide you glass lifters for a job)
• Assist with and respond to your enquiry (for example a quote request)
• Carry out any obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us (for example you require us to provide day labourers for a certain period of time)
• Respond to you if you applied for a job role directly with us (for example you email us directly about an advertised role)
We may need to share your information with members of our company, sub-contractors working with us and our suppliers. This will be to provide our services and fulfil our obligations to you (for example your name and contact details may be used so our team can meet you on site).
We will not use your personal information to send you marketing mailings.
We will not share your information with other organisations, unless:
• We have informed you and you have given us your consent to do so
• They are directly involved in the provision of our services to you
• A legal matter or dispute has arisen
• We are required to do so by law
In processing your order we may send your company details to, as well as use information from credit reference agencies.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard any information we have about you.
IP Address and Cookies
Our website contains links to other websites. If you choose to follow the links you should note that we do not have any control over that other websites and you do so at your own risk. You should look at the privacy statement applicable to the website you are visiting.
Access to your information, correction and your rights
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 23 May 2018.